top of page

Nurse Erin Chat

Public·162 members

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Hamiltons Great Adventure PSN

That brings us nicely along to the enemies, as there are forces not keen on Hamilton and Sasha succeeding in their adventure. Our dynamic duo will encounter both walking and flying enemies in different shapes and forms. Most notable is the Agent, a sneaky and insidious operative moving along tiles just like Hamilton. For every step Hamilton takes, the Agent responds the same.

Hamiltons Great Adventure PSN

Hamilton's Great Adventure is a puzzle adventure platforming game in which the player assumes the role of the explorer Ernest Hamilton and his bird Sasha. The player primarily controls Hamilton, while occasionally switching to his bird Sasha (in co-op, the second player controls Sasha). The game is split up into shorter levels, in which the objective is to collect keys and reach the exit. Sasha is able to reach switches that are off the main path, clearing obstacles for Hamilton.[2]

Hamilton's Great Adventure is a tile based puzzle game where the player takes control of adventurer Ernest Hamilton and his bird Sasha. Hamilton and his friend the professor are building a device called the transmorphanizer when someone suddenly steals an important component known as the fluxatron. Hamilton travels to the Amazon jungle where he finds that the theft is connected to a lost continent. In his quest to retrieve the fluxatron and rediscover the lost continent he will travel around the world, from the Amazon to Himalaya and Egypt.

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is a downloadable adventure game for iOS devices. There are two versions, one specifically for the iPad and another that works on the iPhone and the iPod Touch. It was developed by Capybara Games; art was done by Superbrothers, and special mention was given to the musical stylings of Jim Guthrie. The two versions were released in March and April of this year, respectively.

When this 2D action platformer arrived, it was accused of ripping off 'Splosion Man. Long story short, it was actually the other way around. Anyway, this enjoyable adventure plays (and looks) a lot like a Mega Man X game so I had a ton of fun playing through it in its entirety. However, it gets crazy difficult so be sure that you're up for a challenge. v1d30chumz 79-110-53-14

A.J. Maciejewski (crazyaejay): Vandal Hearts is awesome! In fact, Vandal Hearts II was the first game that I ever reviewed and I did so because it's one of my favourite games of all time. Flames of Judgment isn't as good as the two original ones but it's still a great game. By the way, as I was playing the games on this list, I noticed you on the Toybox Turbos leaderboards. That was a humbling experience.

A.J. Maciejewski (crazyaejay): I was thinking there was a lot of puzzle games but then I thought that there isn't that many on current gen so why not include a bunch of great ones from last gen? Droplitz really clicked with me. I can't resist a good path-building puzzler. Great list of games! Out of the ones you mentioned, I played these: Hoard - playing as a dragon to terrorize the kingdom and amass a fortune of gold is awesome. Funky Lab Rat - great use of PS Move for puzzle platforming. Sideway - cool mind-bending platformer although it can be a bit frustrating at times. PixelJunk Racers - simple yet challenging; a lot of fun in small doses. Fancy Pants Adventures - very enjoyable 2D platformer. I played it obsessively. Rochard - fun physics-based action with a pretty funny main character. I haven't played Swarm, Eat Them, DeathSpank, Topatoi, Comet Crash, or Akimi Village but I remember looking them up back in the day. I'll keep in mind to check them out when I have some free time. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Erin Olszewski
  • Glen Maxwell
    Glen Maxwell
  • Linh Nguyễn
    Linh Nguyễn
  • Nikk
    Nikk
  • Evaa
    Evaa
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
Stay Updated With My Free Newsletter!