top of page

Nurse Erin Chat

Public·162 members

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Download Special Software Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow |TOP|

In this guide, we show you how to update Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) to Android 6.0 Marshmallow manually by downloading the firmware. Firstly, check the availability of the new software by going to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update. If update is found let it download and install. If you have any issuedownloading the firmware, you may follow the manual method given below.

Download special software huawei p8 lite marshmallow

I have a p8 lite from orange I made an update from huawei to orange. Specifically it was p8 lite -orange -spain -B170 now I keep a rom called balongC50B311. The phone is free but I can update from orange, or it has to be from orange. Thank you

Here we provide Download Link of firmware for Huawei P8lite ALE-L21 with build C636B540this Model of Huawei Published on Released 2015, May . with Android 5.0.2, up to 6.0; EMUI 3.1.Display size on Huawei P8lite is 5.0" and the resolution is 720x1280 pixelsin Here we provided all the stock firmware of Huawei ALE-L21.You can flash The Stock firmware of ALE-L21 using How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware (All Method).(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push();Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Specification:this model of huawei powerd by Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and the internal storage size and ram size is 16GB storage, microSD card slot. also it can support microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot).besides it can support Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) .the Gpu chip model is Mali-450MP4 and also the Chipset model used on this model is HiSilicon Kirin 620The camera on the Huawei ALE-L21 comes with 13 and support 1080p video pixles.(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push(); the Second camera module is 5 MP and the body of Huawei P8lite ALE-L21 is 131g, 7.7mm thicknessThe battry type for this smartphone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.

However, apparently, only those with an unlocked unit of the handset will be able to participate, as the company clearly stated in the post that P8lite devices with custom software from a mobile operator aren't welcome. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Erin Olszewski
  • Glen Maxwell
    Glen Maxwell
  • Linh Nguyễn
    Linh Nguyễn
  • Nikk
    Nikk
  • Evaa
    Evaa
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
Stay Updated With My Free Newsletter!