top of page

Nurse Erin Chat

Public·161 members

Soul Of Guardian II

CLICK HERE >>>>> https://blltly.com/2trlkF

Soul Of Guardian II

The name references Auron's former occupation as a Guardian for Yuna and Braska in Final Fantasy X. As he was an unsent soul in that game and is a soul in the Underworld in Kingdom Hearts II, the name actually serves as a pun on Auron himself; he is a literal guardian soul.

I seem to only be getting one soul per raid when I do my daily guardian raid, meaning I have to do it twice to get my two daily souls. I thought this was just a game mechanic and that only one soul spawned after you reach tier 1, but then learned that other people get 2!! Is this just a bug on my end

Players will first encounter a group of three distinctly colored guardians that are positioned in a random order each run. Each is surrounded by a Magic Aura (large red AoE field) that pulses damage relative to the player's health every few seconds. This damage stacks with those from the Magic Aura of the other guardians, so it is recommended to fight only one at a time unless the squad can outheal the pulsing damage.

A guardian engages in combat once a player steps within its aura. Upon reaching 1% health, it becomes invulnerable and can only be defeated by breaking its defiance bar using crowd control skills. Furthermore, each colored guardian has unique mechanics:

The Green Guardian spawns small, blue electric fields under nearby players every 10 seconds, which detonate after 2-3 seconds. Players hit by the explosion will take heavy damage and be teleported to a random location within its Magic Aura (and potentially pull a nearby guardian into the squad). Players standing within a blue field will hear a sizzling sound effect as well as see a yellow border around their screen. The damage and effect can also be blocked, evadeed, or sidestepped.

Once all three guardians have been defeated, players will reach the Vale Guardian arena. This arena is equally divided into three sections, wherein each third of the battlefield has a uniquely colored pylon along the outside edge and a uniquely designed rune tile in the center. The encounter begins when either the boss is attacked, or if a player is within its proximity. An impassable barrier soon encircles the arena, defeating all players outside of it.

Upon reaching 66% health, the Vale Guardian becomes invulnerable, runs towards the center of the arena, and tethers to each of the three pylons around the arena. Shortly after, it disappears and spawns a colored guardian at each pylon.

Players will also gain either Pylon Attunement: Red, Pylon Attunement: Green, or Pylon Attunement: Blue depending on which section they were standing in before the guardians spawn. The red AoE surrounding each guardian pulses heavy damage to all players not sharing the same attunement color as it. The squad can either split up for the guardians, or stack them together and outheal the damage.

Upon reaching 1% health for each guardian, they become invulnerable and can only be defeated when their defiance bar is broken. Once all three guardians have been defeated, the Vale Guardian reappears from the center of the arena.

The colored guardians reappear on their respective sections of the arena with no changes compared to the second phase. Players must defeat all 3 guardians again before engaging with the Vale Guardian for a final time.

A guardian angel is a type of angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group or nation. Belief in tutelary beings can be traced throughout all antiquity. The idea of angels that guard over people played a major role in Ancient Judaism. In Christianity, the hierarchy of angels was extensively developed in the 5th century by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite. The theology of angels and tutelary spirits has undergone many changes since the 5th century. The belief is that guardian angels serve to protect whichever person God assigns them to.

The guardian angel concept is present in the books of the Hebrew Bible and the Old Testament, and its development is well mar

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Erin Olszewski
  • Linh Nguyễn
    Linh Nguyễn
  • Nikk
    Nikk
  • Evaa
    Evaa
  • Aya Ch
    Aya Ch
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page